Monday 20 May 2013

One big Myth

In this post I'd like to cover a massive myth that I have heard many times from various people I know.
The myth that a holiday to WDW is too expensive.
It's really not, honestly. 
It only becomes expensive if you stay at Disney's top hotels.
If you stay in the surrounding areas, such as Lake Buena Vista and International Drive (I-Drive), the holiday will stay within budget. There is no need to stay on sight in Disney or Universal Studios because these hotels in the LBV and I-Drive area provide transport to either Universal Studios or WDW or both, plus Seaworld if you're planning on going there.
The Disney hotels are over priced, seen as the rooms are exactly the same but have a Disney theme to them. So, you're really paying to wake up next to a picture from a Disney movie. 
I have stayed in the LBV area every time I have visited Orlando and the hotels are worth every penny.
So, don't think a holiday to WDW will break the bank because it really won't.
Until next time,
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment