Monday 20 May 2013

Introduction

My name is Emily, just an average girl with a BIG passion for all things Disney. 
The reason for this blog is to share with you, my readers, information I have come to learn over the years visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. 
It first started in 1998, when I was just 5 years old. It has been 15 years since that first visit and I am still as excited to go back as I was then.
I have visited WDW 10 times, over the past 15 years, which has been an incredible experience and still is.
I am here to share with you my lasted experience of WDW and Universal Studios and I hope that this blog will help you when the time comes for your magical holiday.
So, if you have any questions at all or anything you'd like me to cover in my next post please feel free to contact me on my holiday Twitter account @WDWHoliday13 or comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Until next time,
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment